Granola Berry parfait recipe -- this is a pretty looking breakfast that can be assembled in no time. Serve it for special Holiday breakfast or brunch.
- 1 cups Homemade or storebought Granola
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅔ cup Greek yogurt (Or use coconut or soy yogurt for a vegan version)
- 1 tsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- as needed Granola (I used homemade Cranberry and Cacao Nib granola.)
- as needed Fresh Berries (I used blueberries and chopped strawberries)
- The night before you want to make the parfait, combine the oats and slivered almonds in a large mixing bowl. Add water and lemon juice, mix well. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In the morning, stir in the yogurt and maple syrup or honey (if using) and mix well.
- Make the parfait by layering alternate layers of soaked oats, granola and berries in each tall glass. Top with a final layer of berries and sprinkle some chopped almonds. Serve immediately.
View the recipe instructions at Cook's Hideout