Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream and Honey Balsamic Drizzle
From a Chef's Kitchen
Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream and Honey Balsamic Drizzle is crazy simple and will become your go-to summer dessert!
- 3 tablespoons good balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- olive oil
- Vanilla Ice cream
- fresh thyme sprigs
- DRIZZLE: Whisk together the balsamic vinegar and honey in a small bowl. Set aside.
- PREPARE THE PEACHES: Run a sharp knife along each peach's seam to halve them. Remove the pit and immediately brush with olive oil to prevent any oxidation.
- GRILL THE PEACHES: Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Place the peaches, cut side down on the grill and cook undisturbed for 3 to 4 minutes or until grill marks appear. Flip the peaches and cook another 3 to 4 minutes or until skins are charred and peaches are tender.
- TO SERVE: Place peaches on a platter. Top with vanilla ice cream. Drizzle with the honey-balsamic combination. Alternately, place in individual serving bowls and garnish with a small sprig of thyme.