Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower
This Instant Pot Mashed Cauliflower recipe is a low-carb, creamy and delicious side dish!
- 1 cauliflower (large, crowns, core removed and roughly chopped)
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ cup parmesan reggiano cheese
- Add trivet/steamer basket, cauliflower, and chicken stock to your Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set the valve to sealing.
- Use the manual setting to cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- Use the quick release function to release the pressure.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a food processor. Add the butter, salt, garlic powder, and cheese and process until silky smooth.
- Serve immediately** with additional melted butter and freshly cracker pepper, if desired.
View the recipe instructions at happyhealthymama.com