Instant Pot Rice Pudding
Instant Pot Rice Pudding is an easy and hassle-free recipe for this classic rice dessert. Raisins and star anise are added for extra flavor.
- 1 cup Rice (uncooked)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 star anise (optional)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup Raisins
- pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In the inner pot of your Instant Pot pressure cooker combine the rice, milk, water, sugar, anise, cinnamon, raisins and salt.
- Mix well - make sure there are no large lumps of cinnamon.
- Close the lid, lock it into its position. Press MANUAL (pressure cooking) and adjust the time to 5 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is finished, wait about 7 minutes before releasing the pressure manually.
- When the pin has dropped, open the lid and give it a good mix. Now stir in the butter. Taste it and add more sweetener, if needed.
View the recipe instructions at www.happyfoodstube.com