Kesar Shrikhand is a creamy and delicious saffron flavored Sweetened Yogurt. It is a great summer dessert or can be served as a side to pooris as well.
- 2 cups Greek yogurt
- 2 ~ 3 tbsps Sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom (Ground)
- 5 ~ 6 strands Saffron
- 1 tbsp milk (Warm)
- 2 ~ 3 tbsps Pistachios Almonds (& , chopped)
- Soak saffron in warm milk for 5~10 minutes.
- Combine yogurt, sugar, cardamom and the saffron. Whisk well until well combined.
- Chill for 1~2 hours for the flavors to mingle.
- Serve garnished with pistachios and almonds. Enjoy!!