Keto Breakfast Biscuits Stuffed With Sausage And Cheese
The popular fathead dough is back! Wrapped around sausage and cheese, they are a breakfast sure to please.
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella (shredded)
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup almond flour
- pinch salt
- 2 ounces colby jack cheese (thin cubes, or your choice of cheese)
- 6 breakfast sausage patties
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add cream cheese and mozzarella.
- Microwave for 30 seconds at a time until cream cheese is very soft and mozzarella starts to melt.
- Mix well! And by mix well I mean, stir stir stir! You want this really combined.
- In a small separate bowl, combine beaten egg and almond flour. Add cheese mixture and mix well, again, REALLY well.
- Dough may be sticky, this is ok. Dust it with additional almond flour and form into a ball. Place on plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm.
- Cut into sections to form 6 3\" balls, depending on the size of the sausage.
- Flatten dough balls, place sausage on the dough, then cheese and wrap dough around.
- Put the stuffed dough into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden and set. Top with more mozzarella if desired.
View the recipe instructions at howtothisandthat.com