Keto Cinnamon Walnut Cookies
Our Keto Cinnamon Walnut Butter Cookies have all the classic flavors along with crisp edges and a soft, chewy center.
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup erythritol
- 1 tablespoon cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon (ground)
- 14 ounces walnut butter
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180C/355F.
- In a bowl add the almond flour, erythritol, cream of tartar, baking powder, and cinnamon and stir until combined.
- Add the walnut butter and eggs to the dry ingredients and mix well. The dough will be very thick and sticky.
- Take tablespoon sized scoops of the cookie dough and roll into balls.
- Flatten the balls to your desired cookie thickness, we made ours 1/4in/7mm thick.
- Place the cookies onto a lined cookie pan. The cookies do not spread and can be placed close together.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cookies are done when the edges feel firm and are starting to brown. They will harden up as they cool.
View the recipe instructions at www.myketokitchen.com