Moroccan Turkey Meatballs With Citrus Couscous
BBC Good Food
Lighter than pasta and packed with protein - these meatballs make for a satisfying and superhealthy supper
- 500 g turkey mince (pack)
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- ground cumin
- ground coriander
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 onion (coarsely grated)
- 1 orange (zest, then peeled and orange segments chopped)
- 250 g Couscous
- 250 ml chicken stock (hot)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- bunch coriander (small, roughly chopped)
- In a big bowl, mix the mince, spices, onion and orange zest together really well with your hands. Roll the mixture into about 20 walnut-sized meatballs.
- Put the couscous in a bowl, pour over the hot chicken stock, cover with cling film and leave to stand for 10 mins.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. add the meatballs and fry, turning often, for about 12 mins until browned all over and cooked through.
- Fluff the couscous up with a fork, stir in the chopped orange, coriander and some seasoning. Pile onto plates and serve with the meatballs.
View the recipe instructions at BBC Good Food