Cool off with a refreshing Mulberry Mojito! You'll love this twist on the classic mojito. Use blackberries or blueberries if you can't find mulberries.
- 1 tablespoons sugar
- 10 mint leaves
- ¼ lime (, cut into wedges)
- ¼ cup mulberries ((or use blackberries or blueberries))
- ½ cup club soda ((or Sprite, for extra sweetness))
- 1 shot rum
- 1 cups ice
- In a 12 or 16 oz glass (or mason jar), muddle together the sugar (1 tablespoon) and mint leaves (about 10) to make a chunky paste.
- Add the lime wedges and continue muddling to release all the lime juice and squeeze the lime oils out of the skin.
- Add the mulberries (about 1/4 cup) and keep muddling (be careful not to stain your clothes purple!).
- Add the club soda (1/2 cup) and rum (1 shot... or 2, no one is watching!). Add ice (about 1 cup), stir, and garnish with fresh mint or lime wedges.
View the recipe instructions at Babaganosh