No Churn Dulce de Leche Ice Cream
The View From the Great Island
Easy No Churn Dulce de Leche Ice Cream takes just 2 ingredients, and it stays perfectly scoopable even over night in the freezer.
- 1 pint cold heavy cream
- 2 13.4-ounce cans dulce de leche
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks. You can do this with electric beaters, but I like to do it in my food processor, just watch it carefully because it only takes a minute or so.
- Blend the dulce de leche into the whipped cream. Again I find the food processor is easiest. I just pulsed it several times to combine.
- Spread the mixture into a loaf pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Scoop and enjoy! (Start with small portions, it's rich!)
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island