No Churn Wild Blueberry Frozen Yogurt (3 ingredients!)
The View From the Great Island
No Churn Wild Blueberry Frozen Yogurt (3 ingredients!) ~ that's no fat and no refined sugar either, sounds like a pretty refreshing deal to me.
- 2 cups Plain Yogurt (use non-fat, low-fat, or full-fat. You can use flavored yogurt like vanilla as well.)
- 4 cups frozen wild blueberries
- 3 tbsp honey (or more to taste)
- Let the frozen berries sit out for 5 minutes while you gather your ingredients.
- Put all the ingredients in a high speed blender, starting with the yogurt, and blend, using the tamper tool to push everything down toward the blades, until it is smooth and creamy. Don't blend too long or the frozen yogurt will start to melt.
- Enjoy right away or spread into a container and freeze until firmer. If you leave the frozen yogurt overnight it will become quite hard, so leave it out for several minutes before serving. It's best the day it's made.