One Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet
This One Pan Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Skillet is under 4 net carbs and is loaded with ground beef, bacon, a creamy sauce and cheese! This keto dinner is ready in under 20 minutes!
- 4 slices bacon (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 pound ground turkey (or ground beef)
- ½ cup onion (chopped, about half of one small onion)
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup chicken broth (or beef)
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Head a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Cook the chopped bacon until crisp and remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Drain off all of the bacon grease except 1 tablespoon. Add the ground beef and onion. Brown the meat and drain off any grease.
- Add the tomato paste, mustard, cream cheese, broth and spices stirring until the cream cheese has melted and a sauce has formed.
- Reduce the heat to low and top with cooked bacon and remaining cheese.
- Cover the skillet and cook on low for 5-7 minutes until cheese is completely melted.
View the recipe instructions at thebestketorecipes.com