Paleo Bacon Garlic Avocado Burger
These legit bacon avocado paleo burgers are loaded with fresh basil and garlic and topped with a creamy white sauce and red onion. Plus, these fluffy and soft grain free buns are to die for!
- 1 pound lean ground beef (pre brands grass fed)
- 1 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper (fresh cracked)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- olive oil (for cooking)
- 1 batch 5 minute paleo hamburger buns
- 16 pieces bacon (cooked)
- 1 avocado (large, cut into wedges)
- 4 slices red onion
- ½ cup ranch (creamy, whole 30)
- Combine all the ingredients for the hamburgers and knead until well combined.
- Heat a grill pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Divide the meat into four patties. Drizzle each meat patty with olive oil. Then grill for four minutes on each side (or to personal taste).
- Assemble burgers with buns, cooked bacon, ranch dressing, avocado wedges, and red onion slices.
- Serve with extra crispy garlic lime sweet potato fries and some more ranch dip!
View the recipe instructions at paleoglutenfree.com