Papaya Breakfast Boats
The View From the Great Island
Papaya Breakfast Boats ~ breakfast just got a whole lot more interesting, with tropical papaya filled to the brim with yogurt and colorful fresh fruit.
- 1 ripe papaya
- 2 single serving containers of Daiya Greek Yogurt Alternative
- assorted fruit
- chia seeds, flax seeds, or pepitas
- honey, agave syrup, maple syrup, or coconut syrup
- Cut the papaya in half lengthwise. Scoop out the black seeds and discard.
- Fill each papaya half with one container of yogurt. Top with fruit of your choice.
- Sprinkle on seeds and drizzle with honey.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island