Peach and Almond Crisp (gluten free)
The View From the Great Island
My naturally Gluten Free Peach and Almond Crisp is one of the joys of summertime!
- 5 or 6 ripe peaches
- juice of lemon
- 1 cup almond flour
- 0.5 cup brown sugar
- 0.5 cup sliced almonds
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Set oven to 375F
- Peel and slice the peaches, Toss them with the lemon juice and spread out in an oval gratin style baking dish, or a 9x9 square.
- Mix the almond flour, sugar, almonds, butter and almond extract with your fingers until well mixed and crumbly. Crumble over the peaches.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until bubbling and browned on top. Cover with foil halfway through if the top is getting too brown.
- Serve hot with creme fraiche, heavy cream, whipped cream or ice cream.