Pineapple and Mango Puff Pastry Squares
These Pineapple and Mango Puff Pastry Squares are a favorite go-to dessert when you need something quick and easy to make. They are truly irresistible!
- 1 package puff pastry sheets (containing two 10x10 inch sheets)
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 4 pineapple slices, cores removed
- 8 teaspoons honey (2.5 - 3 tablespoons)
- reddi-wip for topping
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Thaw puff pastries according to the package directions (about 30 minutes at room temperature). Cut each puff pastry sheet into quarters, resulting in a total of eight 5-inch puff pastry squares. Place the puff pastries on 2 baking sheets.
- Peel the mangoes and cut them into thin slices. You will need about 1/2 mango per puff pastry. Here is a great website with step by step instructions for how to slice a mango.
- Arrange the fruit on the puff pastries however you like. I made puff pastry squares with mango slices, and ones with pineapple slices and mango roses in the middle. Drizzle each puff pastry square with about 1 teaspoon honey, taking care not to get honey too close to the edge.
- Bake at 400F for 15 minutes, or until the puff pastry is golden brown.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool until comfortable to the touch. Top each puff pastry square with a dollop of Reddi-wip.