Cake and Whisky
When life gives you Summer, you better have everything at the ready to whip up a batch of pink gin and tonic!
- 50 ml gin
- 1 bottle London Essence Co. bitter orange and elderflower tonic water
- 3 drops plum bitters
- 4 ice cubes
- to garnish:
- orange twist
- sprig of lavender
- Fill a tumbler glass with ice.
- Pour the gin over the ice.
- Add a few drops of plum bitters, mix with a bar spoon, then top with the orange and elderflower tonic water.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a lavender sprig and serve immediately.