Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
The View From the Great Island
Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream is an easy homemade ice cream recipe that tastes just like a slice of your favorite pumpkin pie!
- 1 oz 15 can of pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 oz 12 can of evaporated milk
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- ¼ tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- Whisk together all the ingredients, making sure the sugar is dissolved.
- This step is optional, but I strained the mixture through a mesh sieve. Put the mix in the refrigerator until chilled.
- Process in your ice cream machine according to its directions.
- Spoon the soft ice cream into a container and freeze until firm. This will take several hours.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island