Rainbow Quinoa Satay Bowl
This delicious Buddha bowl is filled with fresh vegetables with some great sources of protein and an irresistible satay sauce.
- 1½ cups tri-coloured quinoa (cooked)
- ½ red capsicum (medium, thinly sliced)
- 200 gr chickpeas (can, washed and drained)
- 2 handfuls salad
- 1 cucumber (medium, thinly sliced)
- ½ avocado (thinly sliced)
- 1 tbsp sprouts (i used chickpea and mung bean)
- ½ tsp toasted sesame seeds
- satay dressing
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and drizzle with the satay sauce.
View the recipe instructions at theminimalistvegan.com