Raspberry and White Chocolate Cookies
Cake and Whisky
Crispy edges, chewy middle, big chunks of white chocolate and bursts of tart raspberry - these raspberry & white chocolate cookies are berry addictive!
- 170 g soft butter
- 200 g soft light brown sugar
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 250 g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarb
- ½ tsp salt
- 100 g white Chocolate (roughly chopped)
- 50 g dried raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (gas mark 5). Line baking trays with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until well combined and fluffy.
- Mix in the eggs and vanilla extract, then add the flour, bicarb and salt. Mix until just combined.
- Stir in the chopped chocolate and dried raspberries.
- Drop spoonfuls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking trays (cookies should be about 4inch apart).
- Bake for 12-15 min, until the edges are lightly golden. Cool on the baking tray for a few min, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.