Ripe Peach Popsicles
The View From the Great Island
Ripe Peach Popsicles --- the next best thing to sinking your teeth into a fresh picked peach...let the juice dribble down your chin!
makes 8 popsicles
- 4 large ripe peaches ( don’t peel)
- 1 juice of lemon
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Slice the peaches in half, remove the pits, and give them a rough chop. Add the peaches to a food processor or blender, along with the sugar and lemon juice. Puree until smooth.
- Fill the popsicle molds to the top, and then insert sticks. Freeze until solid.
- To remove the popsicles, fill a sink with hot water and immerse the mold up to, but not over, the top lip for several seconds, then remove the popsicles.
- To store, wrap securely in plastic and put back in the freezer.