Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate
The View From the Great Island
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Pomegranate is a super easy fall and holiday side dish that will make Brussels sprouts lovers out of everyone at the table!
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts
- olive oil ((divided))
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- pomegranate molasses
- 1 fresh pomegranate (you need about 1/2 cup arils)
- Set the oven to 375F
- Wash and trim the stem ends off the sprouts. Remove any browned outer leaves. Cut the sprouts in half if they are large, and leave any tiny ones whole
- Toss the sprouts with about a tablespoon and a half of olive oil, use your hands to make sure they are completely covered. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Spread the sprouts out on a baking sheet and bake for about 20-30 minutes, tossing occasionally, until they have begin to get browned and caramelized.
- Serve hot, drizzled with the pomegranate molasses and pomegranate seeds.