Salmon with Berry Salsa
The View From the Great Island
Salmon with Berry Salsa combines a succulent side of salmon with a juicy tumble of mixed fruit salsa. It's a 30 minute meal no one will forget.
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup blackberries (halve if large)
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- juice of 1 lime
- 1⅓ to 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet
- 1 lemon (thinly sliced)
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Mix the salsa ingredients together and chill. Don't make this too far in advance, the fruit will start to break down.
- Put the salmon fillet on a baking sheet. You can line it with foil or parchment paper, that's optional. Tuck the lemon slices under the fish, along the outside edge. Brush with olive oil, and lightly season with salt.
- make sure your oven has reached 400F, then bake the fish for 20 -25 minutes, just until it's done through and flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the fish with the salsa tumbled down the center.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island