Slimming World Beef Casserole
A Free medley of tender beef, carrots, silverskin onions and button mushrooms – perfect for the slow cooker
- 750 g lean casserole (visible fat removed, cut into bite - size chunks)
- 2 carrots (medium, cut into bite-size chunks)
- 2 onions (medium, cut into bite-size chunks)
- 2 potatoes (large, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks)
- 500 g button mushrooms
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Put the beef, carrots, onions, potatoes and mushrooms in a large lidded casserole dish.
- Put all the stock ingredients in a mixing bowl, pour over 1 litre boiling water and stir well. Pour the stock over the beef and vegetables and mix well. Cover the casserole dish and cook in the oven for 2½ hours.
- Serve hot with your favourite Speed vegetables.
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingworld.co.uk