Slimming World Cloud Bread
Slimming World Syns: ZERO
- 3 tbsp Quark (or cottage cheese blended)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp sweetener
- pinch salt
- Preheat oven to 150c, 130c Fan or Gas Mark 2.
- Firstly Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Add the yolks, Quark (or cottage cheese), sweetener and salt to a bowl and fold together.
- Whisk the egg whites in a separate bowl until they form soft peaks.
- Gently fold the two mixtures together trying not to let any of the air out of the mixture.
- Spray a baking tray with fry light to stop the bread from sticking.
- Spoon the mixture onto the tray into small roll shapes and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
View the recipe instructions at fatgirlskinny.net