Spring Buddha Bowl • Vegan, GF
Cake and Whisky
Buddha bowls are one of this year's top food trends and this Spring-inspired little number is sure to become your go-to lunch this season!
- ½ cup quinoa
- 1 handful fresh green beans ( stems removed)
- 1 handful radishes
- 1 tbsp black olives
- 1 tsp pistachios (slightly crushed)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt, pepper
- Cook quinoa according to packaging instruction.
- Blanch the beans for about 5 min in a pot of boiling water. Rince with cold water and strain well.
- Remove the stalks from the radishes, then slice them thinly using a sharp knife or a mandoline.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, a sprinkle of salt and some black pepper.
- Place all the ingredients into a bowl, then drizzle with the lemon dressing and devour!
View the recipe instructions at Cake and Whisky