Sprinkled Dipped Ice Cream Cones
The View From the Great Island
Sprinkled Ice Cream Cones ~ these chocolatey cones are dipped in white chocolate and bedazzled with sprinkles for the prettiest summer treats around!
- 12 pack Oreo Ice cream cones
- 12 ounce bag white morsels
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted or hardened, it doesn't matter)
- assorted sprinkles
- Put the morsels and the coconut oil in a small microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Let sit in the microwave for 1 minute. Then microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted and there are no lumps. If lumps remain, you can microwave for another 15 seconds.
- Working one at a time, dip the wide end of the cone into the chocolate, then sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Set the cones down on the parchment paper.
- When you have dipped all the cones, put the tray into the refrigerator to fully harden. This will only take about 15 minutes. They can be stored at room temperature, or in the refrigerator.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island