Sticky Date Porridge (VE)
Cake and Whisky
Forget about date night - it's all about the date morning nowadays. The sticky date porridge mornings, that is!
- 60 g porridge oats
- 240 l almond milk ((more for a thinner smoothie))
- 2 tbsp date syrup (+some to drizzle on top)
- 1 tsp pine or pecan nuts
- ¼ tsp sesame seeds
- In a small saucepan, mix together the oats, almond milk and date syrup.
- Heat up on low heat and cook until it thickens (about 5 min).
- Pour the porridge in a bowl.
- Drizzle with a little bit of date syrup, sprinkle with the nuts and seeds and spoon away immediately!