Sweet Potato, Lentil And Feta Salad
Tesco Real Food
This hearty salad is packed with roasted sweet potatoes, carrots and red onion, which pair wonderfully with Puy lentils and crumbled feta
- 2 carrots (large, cut into cubes)
- 1 red onion (finely sliced)
- 2 sweet potatoes (medium sized, cut into cubes)
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- pinch dried chilli flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar (or pomegranate molasses)
- 250 g cooked puy lentils (pack)
- 75 g Feta (crumbled)
- 50 g rocket
- Preheat the oven to gas 7, 220°C, fan 200°C. Put the carrot, onion and sweet potato in a large shallow baking tray, drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil and the chilli flakes, if using, season well and roast for 30 mins, turning occasionally, or until tender and turning golden.
- Heat the lentils according to the pack instructions, and then scatter over a serving platter. Top with the roasted vegetables, crumbled feta and rocket then drizzle with the balsamic vinegar or pomegranate molasses and the rest of the extra-virgin olive oil.
View the recipe instructions at Tesco Real Food