Sweet Potato Pesto Gnocchi
- 1 cup sweet Potato (mashed)
- pinch salt
- dash mixed herbs
- ⅓ cup gluten free flour
- 1 clove garlic
- olive oil (for cooking)
- handful fresh spinach
- sacla free from pesto
- To make the gnocchi, combine the sweet potato, seasonings and flour and mix until well combined and you\'re left with a dough mixture.
- Spread a little flour onto a cutting board and roll out the dough to form a long sausage shape. Cut into small thumb sized pieces.
- To create the rolled effect, press each piece of gnocchi against a fork and roll towards you.
- Fill a saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add in the gnocchi and allow to cook until they start to float to the surface, then scoop them out with a slotted spoon and place onto a side plate.
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan and add in the gnocchi and crushed garlic. Sauté so that they start to lightly crisp and then stir through the spinach and a few spoonfuls of the pesto.
- Once the spinach has wilted, serve onto plates and enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at charleyshealth.co.uk