Syn Free Cheesy Leek And Potato Bake
Delicious Cheesy Leek and Potato Bake - easy to make and perfect as a side dish or even main course.
- 2 leeks (large, trimmed sliced and washed)
- 700 g potatoes (sliced thinly)
- 120 ml chicken stock (or vegetable)
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 60 g Parmesan cheese (shredded, 2x hea)
- 50 g mozzarella cheese (shredded, hea)
- cooking oil spray
- black pepper
- parsley (fresh, chopped)
- Preheat oven to 200c of 400f (gas mark 6)
- Spray a frying pan over a medium high heat with some cooking oil spray, add the leeks and garlic and fry until softened. Season with salt and black pepper
- Add half the leek mixture to the oven proof dish, then add half the potatoes in a layer. Sprinkle with 30g of parmesan cheese.
- Add the other half of the leeks, then a final layer of potatoes.
- Pour over the chicken or vegetable stock
- Top with the mozzarella cheese and other 30g of parmesan cheese and bake in the oven until the top is golden and the potatoes are cooked through. (Approx 40-45 mins)
- Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and black pepper
- Serve and enjoy!!
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingeats.com