Syn Free Pizza Chicken | Slimming World
This recipe is gluten free, Slimming World and Weight Watchers friendlyExtra Easy - 1/2 HEa per serving (or 3.5 syns if not using healthy extra)Original/SP - 1/2 HEa per serving (or 3.5 syns if not using healthy extra)WW Smart Points - 3*suitable for freezing
- 4 chicken breasts (small, flattened)
- 100 g mozzarella (shredded, 2 xhea's)
- 1¼ cups Passata (crushed tomatoes)
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- cooking oil spray
- black pepper
- fresh parsley
- ½ tbs sweetener
- Preheat oven to 220c/425f
- In a bowl combine the passata, tomato paste, onion powder, garlic powder, basil and oregano and set aside.
- Season one side of the flattened chicken breasts with salt and black pepper.
- Spray a frying pan over a medium-high heat with cooking oil spray, one hot, add the flattened chicken breasts (2 at a time if needed - don\'t overcrowd pan if not big enough), seasoned side down.
- Season over the top with salt and black pepper, and spray the top with cooking oil spray.
- After 2-3 mins, flip the chicken over, should be nice and golden and repeat with the other side.
- Transfer to an ovenproof dish.
- Top with the pizza sauce, and grated mozzarella.
- Bake till cheese is melted and chicken cooked through (but still tender (approx 10-12 mins).
- If you want the cheese more golden, you can finish off under the grill for a couple of minutes.
- Sprinkle with fresh parsley.
- Serve with your choice of sides
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingeats.com