Syn Free Slimming World Hash Browns – Makes 6
These delicious Slimming World Syn Free hash browns are perfect as part of a full English breakfast!
- 1 onion (finely sliced)
- 1 potato (small, peeled & finely grated)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp instant mash (or use a bigger potato instead )))
- Preheat the oven on gas mark 6 and spray a 6 muffin tin with frylight.
- Spray a frying pan with frylight and gently fry the onions until softened.
- Transfer the onions to a mixing bowl, add the grated potato, seasoning, instant mash and egg and mix well.
- Spoon the mixture equally in each muffin hole (roughly a heaped tbsp each) and flatten.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes, then transfer to the frying pan and fry each side for 2 minutes to give it some crisp.
- And finally, if you have time, then please tag me on Instagram @TastefullyVikkie because I lurve seeing your foodie pictures!
View the recipe instructions at tastefullyvikkie.com