The View From the Great Island
Healthy One Ingredient Tangerine Sorbet is proof that dessert doesn't have to be decadent ~ this frozen treat is made with just one thing: tangerine juice!
- 3 cups fresh squeezed tangerine juice
- Pour the juice into a gallon zip lock bag Seal it securely and lay it flat on a tray.
- Put it in the freezer until frozen solid.
- Break up the frozen juice and put it in a food processor or strong blender. Blend until smooth, stopping occasionally to break up large chunks and help the machine along. Work quickly to minimize melting.
- Spread the sorbet into a metal loaf pan, cover with foil, and put back in the freezer to firm up to a scoop-able consistency. This will take several hours.