Tater Tot Casserole
The Salty Marshmallow
Best Ever Tater Tot Casserole is a classic comfort food recipe that everyone loves! This casserole is packed full of meat, green beans, corn, soup, and cheese for a totally satisfying dinner!
- 32 ounce Package Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ white onion, (Diced)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 ounce 10 Can Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 ounce 10 Can Cream of Mushroom or Chicken Soup
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese, (Divided)
- 1 ounce 15.2 Can Corn, (Drained)
- 1 ounce 14.5 Can Green Beans, (Drained)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large skillet brown the ground beef along with the onion, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce until the beef is no longer pink. Draine grease if necessary.
- In a large bowl mix together the beef mixture with the sour cream, both cans of soup, corn, green beans, and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Spread the beef and soup mixture into the prepared pan. Top with an even layer of tater tots and bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes, until tater tots are brown and the casserole is bubbling.
- Top the casserole with the remaining shredded cheese and bake for 5 minutes longer until cheese is melted.
View the recipe instructions at The Salty Marshmallow