Thai Green Fish Curry
A piping hot bowl of tender fish chunks, creamy coconut milk and baby spinach. This Thai green fish curry recipe is yours in just 20 minutes
- 250 g Long grain Rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp green thai curry paste
- 15½ g fresh coriander (washed, stalks finely chopped and leaves picked)
- 200 g fine green beans
- 1 red chilli (washed and chopped)
- 500 ml stock (made with 1 fish stock cube)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 320 g fresh fish pie mix
- 130 g young spinach
- 400 ml light coconut milk
- 1 lemon (juice of)
- 1 Put the rice in a pan with 500ml cold water. Bring to the boil, then turn down to a simmer and cook, covered, for 14 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large pan. Add the curry paste, coriander stalks, green beans and most of the chilli and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes, then pour in the fish stock. Bring to a gentle simmer, then add the fish sauce. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- 3 Stir in the fish pie mix and cook for 1 minute. Add the spinach and coconut milk, then cook gently for 2 minutes, but don\'t boil. Stir through the lemon juice and most of the coriander leaves. Garnish with the remaining coriander and chilli and serve with the rice. Cook\'s tip: for a thicker curry, use full-fat coconut milk.
View the recipe instructions at recipes.sainsburys.co.uk