Tuna And Sweetcorn Jacket Potato
Warming, comforting and easy to prepare - you can't beat an oven-baked spud, especially with a tasty tuna and sweetcorn topping!
- 4 jacket potatoes (large)
- 2 cans tuna in spring water
- 2 cans sweetcorn kernels
- 4 level tbsp fat free natural yogurt
- 4 level tbsp extra light mayonnaise
- mixed salad leaves (to serve)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Prick the jacket potatoes all over and place directly on to the middle shelf.
- Cook for 1½ - 2 hours, or until the skin is really crisp. Alternatively, you can put them in the microwave for 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, drain the tuna and sweetcorn. Mix together with the fat free natural yogurt and the extra light mayonnaise. Cover and chill until required.
- Remove the jacket potatoes from the oven, and cut in half. Fill with the tuna and sweetcorn mixture, and serve with the mixed salad leaves.
View the recipe instructions at www.slimmingworld.co.uk