- 2 cups cucumber (peeled, seeded, and grated)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 2 % greek yogurt (plain)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill (finely chopped)
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice salt
- Spread the grated cucumber on several layers of paper towels and sprinkle with salt. Let stand for 30 minutes. In a medium bowl, combine cucumber, yogurt, garlic, dill, and lemon juice; stir to blend. Add salt to taste and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
View the recipe instructions at www.plantoeat.com