Vanilla Lemon Posset
Cake and Whisky
Silky smooth, super light and tart, with just a hint of vanilla, this lemon posset recipe is just the zest! So if life gives you lemons...
- 300 l crème fraîche
- 100 g granulated sugar
- zest and juice of 2 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Put the cream in a saucepan with the sugar and gently heat, stirring regularly, until the sugar has melted. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 min.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla powder.
- Divide between 4 small glasses or ramequins.
- Cool to room temperature, then place in the fridge to chill for at least 3h. Keep the possets in the fridge right until you're ready to serve.
View the recipe instructions at Cake and Whisky