Vanilla Lemon Posset
Cake and Whisky
Silky smooth, super light and tart, with just a hint of vanilla, this lemon posset recipe is just the zest! So if life gives you lemons...
- 300ml l crème fraîche
- 100g g granulated sugar
- zest and juice of 2 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- Put the cream in a saucepan with the sugar and gently heat, stirring regularly, until the sugar has melted. Bring to a simmer and cook for 1 min.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla powder.
- Divide between 4 small glasses or ramequins.
- Cool to room temperature, then place in the fridge to chill for at least 3h. Keep the possets in the fridge right until you're ready to serve.