Vegan Blender Muffins
The View From the Great Island
Break open one of these tender Gluten Free Vegan Blender Muffins hot out of the oven and you'd never guess they contain no flour, oil, or dairy products!
- 3 cups certified gluten free rolled oats
- ¾ cup almonds or cashews
- ½ cup granulated sugar of your choice, I used brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or paste
- ½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 2 cups water
- Set oven to 375F
- Put all the ingredients into the blender, in the order that they are listed. Blend until everything is smoothly pureed.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners and fill the 12 cups right to the brim with the batter.
- Bake for about 25 minutes until the muffins are puffed and done in the center, you can test with a toothpick.
- The muffins are best eaten warm.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island