Warm Courgette And Salmon Salad
- 300 g potatoes (small or new, halved)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes (thickly sliced)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 2 tsp pul biber (cooks’ingredients)
- 2 garlic cloves (bashed, unpeeled)
- 500 g salmon fillet
- 20 g dill (finely chopped)
- 1 shallot (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 100 g mixed salad leaves
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200˚C, gas mark 6. Boil the potatoes in salted water for 10 minutes until just tender; drain. On a large roasting tray, toss the potatoes with 1 tbsp olive oil, the courgettes, lemon, pul biber and garlic; season. Bake for 15 minutes. Lay the fish over the top, season and bake for a further 25 minutes until the fish is opaque and the vegetables are tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix the dill, shallot, mustard, white wine vinegar and remaining 1 tbsp olive oil; season.
- 3. When the vegetables and fish are cooked, discard the lemon slices then take out the garlic, discard the skin and mash the flesh into the dressing. Put the salad leaves on a large platter, flake over the salmon (discarding the skin if necessary) then toss with the vegetables and dressing.
View the recipe instructions at www.waitrose.com