Warm Zucchini Noodle Salad With Fried Halloumi And Burst Tomatoes
This Warm Zucchini Noodle Salad with fried halloumi and burst tomatoes is a delicious, low-carb, and healthy alternative to a traditional pasta dish.
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes (container, halved)
- 3½ oz halloumi (diced)
- 1 zucchini (medium, spiralized)
- pinch red pepper flakes
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tomato halves to the pan, shaking to distribute everything. Cook until they are beginning to soften and break down a bit, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the halloumi cubes to the pan with the tomatoes, and cook for a couple of minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are just beginning to turn golden.
- Add the spiralized zucchini and cook, stirring constantly, until they are warm and just barely soft. A sort of \"al dente\" is what you\'re looking for - this should only take 2 minutes or so.
- Remove from the heat, slide the whole mess into a bowl, and sprinkle with red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Enjoy immediately!
View the recipe instructions at www.heynutritionlady.com