White Peach Popsicles
The View From the Great Island
White Peach Popsicles ~ Mother Nature gets all the credit for these healthy whole fruit popsicles, they're sugar free and absolutely delicious!
- 4 ripe white peaches (washed)
- Cut the peaches into chunks. You can peel them if you like, but I don't, I think much of the flavor comes from the peels.
- Put the peaches into a powerful blender or food processor and puree.
- Pour the peach puree into your popsicle mold. Insert sticks and freeze for several hours until solid.
- My mold takes about 1/2 cup of liquid per popsicle.