Avocado Mango Salad
Delicious Mango and Avocado Salad using season's fresh mangoes dressed in a slightly sweet and tangy dressing.
- 1 avocado (Ripe , diced)
- 1 mango (Ripe , peeled and diced)
- 1 red onion (Medium , chopped)
- 1 cup cilantro (Fresh , chopped)
- 1 tbsp mint (Fresh , chopped)
- 1 green Chili (Hot , finely minced)
- (, roasted and coarsely chopped)
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar brown sugar (or Light)
- to taste Salt Pepper (&)
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together lime juice, brown sugar, salt and pepper. Add the diced avocado and toss a few times in the dressing.
- Next add the mango, red onion, cilantro, mint, green chili and cashews to the bowl. Gently mix all the ingredients to make sure that the dressing coats the veggies evenly. Serve immediately and enjoy!!