Bacon Roasted Vegetables Side Dish
You can't go wrong with this Bacon Roasted Vegetable Side Dish - a super easy one pan side dish that your whole family will love!
- 2 small bell peppers (I used red and yellow)
- 1 small zucchini
- 5 oz baby Bella Mushrooms
- 4 slices bacon (chopped)
- optional: salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400F. Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray, such as this olive oil spray.
- Remove the seeds from the bell peppers and chop the bell peppers into 1-2 inch pieces. Slice the zucchini into 1/3 inch slices. Cut the baby bella mushrooms in half if they are large.
- Toss all the vegetables and the chopped bacon into the prepared baking pan. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the bacon is fully cooked and crispy and the vegetables are roasted to your liking. Carefully transfer to a large dish lined with a paper towel to absorb the bacon grease.