Easy and delicious beef burrito recipe!
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ onion (chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- ¼ cup beef broth
- 15 oz black beans (1 can)
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas (large)
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- sour cream
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- lettuce (chopped)
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat, add ground beef, onion, garlic powder, and taco seasoning to skillet. Cook and crumble beef and cook until no longer pink. Drain grease.
- Add beef broth and season with salt to taste. Cook and stir until mixture comes to a slight boil. Reduce heat to low and cook for about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Then you will add beans and sprinkle with 1 cup of shredded cheese to allow it to melt.
- Remove from heat.
- Lay tortillas out on a flat surface and divide the beef mixture, rice, remaining cheese, guacamole, sour cream, tomatoes and lettuce among the 8 tortillas. Fold each burrito-style.
- Serve immediately, or:
- Wrap each burrito with saran wrap, and then place burritos in a freezer-safe ziplock bag. Freeze up to 2 months.
- To Reheat: Unwrap burrito from plastic wrap. Place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through. Serve and enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at whatsinthepan.com