These breakfast burritos are the best way to add a little spice to your first meal of the day.
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 red peppers (diced)
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 8 eggs (beaten)
- 4 wholemeal tortilla wraps (large)
- 200 g Pinto Beans (drained and cooked)
- 4 portion salsa
- 50 g mature cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 avocado (mashed)
- 2 tbsp coriander (finely chopped)
- 1 lime ((( juice only )))
- 1 red chilli (chopped, to taste)
- Make the guacamole by combining all the ingredients in a bowl. Set aside until needed.
- Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat, then add the red pepper and onion and cook gently for 3 minutes. Pour the eggs into the pan and scramble for 2-3 minutes, until only just firm. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Divide the wraps between 4 plates and spoon some of the egg mixture into the centre of each. Spoon over some beans, salsa, guacamole and cheese and fold each wrap over itself to form a burrito.
View the recipe instructions at www.hungryhealthyhappy.com