Buffalo Wing Sauce
A perfectly tangy, spicy, and smooth buffalo sauce to coat freshly fried or baked chicken wings.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons Hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (or more to taste)
- chicken wings (baked)
- buffalo garlic knots
- buffalo chicken pasta
- Melt the butter in a saucepan or in the microwave.
- Add the Frank’s hot sauce, worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper. Whisk to combine.
- Taste the sauce and add more cayenne pepper if you want it spicier. Enjoy!
View the recipe instructions at www.fifteenspatulas.com