The View From the Great Island
Butterfinger Blondies ~ don't wait for Halloween leftovers to make these luscious candy studded blondies!
- 10 fun sized (not full size) Butterfinger candies, cut in half
- 2 (1 cup) unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla bean paste
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Set the oven to 350F
- Cream the butter with the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the vanilla paste, and then the eggs, one by one.
- Mix the flour with the salt and baking soda. Add to the wet ingredients and mix just until combined.
- Fold in the candy bar pieces and then spread the batter into a lightly greased 8x8 square baking pan. I like to line mine with foil or parchment paper, with overlapping ends for easy removal, but it's not necessary.
- Bake for about 40-50 minutes, until puffed and golden.
View the recipe instructions at The View From the Great Island