Butternut Squash, Parmesan And Pine Nut Spaghetti
This quick, nutritious squash and spaghetti recipe is made extra special by the pine nuts and parmesan.
- 1 butternut squash (small, peeled, deseeded and diced)
- 400 g dried spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- fresh sage leaves (shredded)
- 75 g pine nuts (toasted)
- 50 g vegetarian parmesan (shredded)
- Cook the butternut squash in a large pan of boiling, salted water for 4-5 minutes, until tender. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain.
- Add the spaghetti to the water and cook according to packet instructions. Drain well, return to the pan and toss with the olive oil and some freshly ground black pepper. Add the squash, sage, pine nuts and parmesan.
- Gently toss together, divide between shallow bowls and top with extra parmesan shavings, to serve.
View the recipe instructions at delicious. magazine